Pairing your Bluetooth earphones, headphones or speakers with the Apply TV shouldn’t take you more than five minutes.
- First you put the wireless Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode. The provided documentary will be a help to you for referring over how each set of your headphones will be activated. The function of pairing will allow your Bluetooth connection with your Apple TV.
- Then, go to settings à Remotes and devices à other devices à Bluetooth from the main home screen on the Apple TV.
- The Apply TV will then immediately generate a connection with its well matched accessories within its reach that is set to pairing mode.
- Select the Bluetooth accessory from the displayed devices. It’ll be quite unusual plenty of accessories in there with a pairing mode, so the headphones will be the only thing on tat displayed list of Apple TV.
- The Apple TV will then make effort for achieving a connection between itself and the Bluetooth headphones. If asked, type in the pass key or a four digit PIN. Some accessories might have a defect pin which is required before the product like the Apple TV can make the connection. And the documentation will then guide you whatever that’s up with your particular accessory.
- It’s successfully connected and now the headphones will be shown in ‘My Devices’ of the Apple TV. After switched on, the connection between the two should be made immediately given they’re within the Bluetooth’s reach.
While watching the streaming video, you can swipe down from the touchpad of the Siri Remote to bring Audio options from which you can exchange between regular speakers and your Bluetooth headphones or speakers.